- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI developed this to go with my Ropa Vieja Pot Pies. You can serve this with Asian dishes also.
- 1 small clove garlic
- Kosher salt
- 2 small limes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons honey
- Chop the garlic, sprinkle it with a pinch of salt, and mash it into a
- paste with the side of a chef's knife.
- Finely grate the zest from the lime and then juice the limes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the garlic, lime zest, 2 Tbs. of the juice, and the mayonnaise.
- Toss in the cabbage, scallions, and cilantro.
- Season with 1/2 tsp. salt and several grinds of pepper.
- Add honey.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More