- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small clove garlic
- Kosher salt
- 2 small limes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons honey
- Chop the garlic, sprinkle it with a pinch of salt, and mash it into a
- paste with the side of a chef's knife.
- Finely grate the zest from the lime and then juice the limes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the garlic, lime zest, 2 Tbs. of the juice, and the mayonnaise.
- Toss in the cabbage, scallions, and cilantro.
- Season with 1/2 tsp. salt and several grinds of pepper.
- Add honey.
NotesI developed this to go with my Ropa Vieja Pot Pies. You can serve this with Asian dishes also.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More