- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 30
- 10-12 medium size red potatoes
- 4 oz of regular cream cheese
- 8 oz of sourcream
- 4 tbls of butter
- small cluster of cilantro
- Directions: Clean and cut red potatoes into small chunks, boil until tender (15 min). Combine sour cream , cream cheese, butter and salt and pepper to taste. Hand mash. Chop the cilantro and add last. Mix in and serve warm!!!
- Prep Time- about 30 minutes!
NotesThis is a little something that I came up with to please my hubby who can not get enough Cilantro!!!! Super easy and very yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Shrimp Tacos With Lime-cilantro Crema
Cranberry Maple Pulled Pork
Anzac BiscuitsSee More