- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 30
- 10-12 medium size red potatoes
- 4 oz of regular cream cheese
- 8 oz of sourcream
- 4 tbls of butter
- small cluster of cilantro
- Directions: Clean and cut red potatoes into small chunks, boil until tender (15 min). Combine sour cream , cream cheese, butter and salt and pepper to taste. Hand mash. Chop the cilantro and add last. Mix in and serve warm!!!
- Prep Time- about 30 minutes!
NotesThis is a little something that I came up with to please my hubby who can not get enough Cilantro!!!! Super easy and very yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More