- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Cilantro Pesto:
- 1 Cup (approx. - maybe a little less) Cilantro, Blanched
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Pinenuts
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Caramelize the onion in the butter with the thyme until golden brown.
- Cut the puff pastry into small squares.
- Place a little of the onion mixture onto the puff pastry.
- Top with a half of the cherry tomato.
- Bake in the oven @ 350 until golden brown.
- Put pesto ingredients in processor or blender, Puree until Smooth
- When the tarts cool, drizzle with the cilantro pesto mixture.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Decadent Desserts Made From
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More