- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pulse first 6 ingredients in a food processor 10 times or just until chopped.
- Drizzle olive oil over mixture and pulse 6 more times or until a coarse mixture forms.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Yield: 3/4 cup
NotesThis pesto has a rougher, drier consistency than traditional ones. For a saucier version, simply add more olive oil. Try it with grilled chicken, fish, or veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More