- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pulse first 6 ingredients in a food processor 10 times or just until chopped.
- Drizzle olive oil over mixture and pulse 6 more times or until a coarse mixture forms.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Yield: 3/4 cup
NotesThis pesto has a rougher, drier consistency than traditional ones. For a saucier version, simply add more olive oil. Try it with grilled chicken, fish, or veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Recipes for Vitality
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More