- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pulse first 6 ingredients in a food processor 10 times or just until chopped.
- Drizzle olive oil over mixture and pulse 6 more times or until a coarse mixture forms.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Yield: 3/4 cup
NotesThis pesto has a rougher, drier consistency than traditional ones. For a saucier version, simply add more olive oil. Try it with grilled chicken, fish, or veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More