- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- For each potato
- 1 medium size baked potato
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 cup chili
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash potato and prick holes all around on potato with a fork. Wrap in a damp paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and cut in half thru the middle. Using a fork, mash the inside of the potato somewhat. Add butter, sour cream, salt and pepper. Top with chili and cheese.
NotesWe have many different chili parlors in Cincinnati and they all serve Cincinnati Style Chili! They serve the chili as 3,4, & 5 ways, chili dogs, on burgers, in salads, burritos & wraps and as a topping on baked potatoes! All of these things are delicious and the stores and restaurants sell the chili in cans which saves alot of time on making the chili yourself! You can certainly make your own chili recipe for these baked potatoes!
Having this for dinner is what I call a change of pace and my family really enjoys this meal! Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More