- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small box sugar free Vanilla Jello pudding (cooked kind - NOT instant)
- 1 box sugar free Jello (any flavor)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Regular, Lite or Fat Free Cool Whip (Cindy only used Regular Cool Whip so I can't
- say how the Lite or Fat Free will turn out)
- Fruit - optional (drain fruit before adding)
- Bring to boil the pudding, Jello, and water. Chill until congealed; Divide into
- When ready to serve, use 1/3 of the Jello mixture and fold in an 8 oz container
- of Cool Whip. For the entire recipe, you are going to need a total of 3 - 8 oz
- containers of Cool Whip. Only mix up with Cool Whip what you need at a time.
- (Can store and serve in original Cool Whip container if desired).
NotesI got this recipe from my co-worker Cindy. If you are on a diet, this should help satisfy your sweet tooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More