CINDY'S JELLO MOUSSE
- 1 small box sugar free Vanilla Jello pudding (cooked kind - NOT instant)
- 1 box sugar free Jello (any flavor)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Regular, Lite or Fat Free Cool Whip (Cindy only used Regular Cool Whip so I can't
- say how the Lite or Fat Free will turn out)
- Fruit - optional (drain fruit before adding)
Bring to boil the pudding, Jello, and water. Chill until congealed; Divide into
When ready to serve, use 1/3 of the Jello mixture and fold in an 8 oz container
of Cool Whip. For the entire recipe, you are going to need a total of 3 - 8 oz
containers of Cool Whip. Only mix up with Cool Whip what you need at a time.
(Can store and serve in original Cool Whip container if desired).