- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6-ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cups (12 ounces) glazing or confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- n a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla. Spread the icing on the buns while they're warm, and serve extra on the side. Yield: 12 big buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Italy or BustSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More