- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6-ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cups (12 ounces) glazing or confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- n a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla. Spread the icing on the buns while they're warm, and serve extra on the side. Yield: 12 big buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Adventures in CookingSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More