- Cooking Time: 35 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, drained
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- icing packets, included with rolls
- Unroll 6 of the cinnamon rolls and press into a sprayed 9-inch round cake pan to cover the bottom and sides. Brush with beaten egg. Combine fruit with sugar and lemon juice and pour into crust. Unroll the remaining 6 rolls and weave them across the top of the fruit. Brush with beaten egg. Bake at 350°F 25-35 minutes. Cover with foil half way through baking time to prevent over browning. Drizzle icing over warm bread.
NotesTry this contest winning recipe for your family.