- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed in refrigerator
- Flour, for dusting surface
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 stick butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to form a 15 by 7-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Spread 2/3 cup softened butter over dough and then evenly sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Starting at the long edge, roll up dough as for a jelly roll. Cut roll into 16 slices and then set aside in a warm place and allow dough to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Divide rolls among 2 lightly buttered round baking pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top.
- While the rolls are baking, prepare icing.
- Frost the warm rolls with the icing. Serve warm.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Cartier CreationsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More