- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed in refrigerator
- Flour, for dusting surface
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 stick butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to form a 15 by 7-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Spread 2/3 cup softened butter over dough and then evenly sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Starting at the long edge, roll up dough as for a jelly roll. Cut roll into 16 slices and then set aside in a warm place and allow dough to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Divide rolls among 2 lightly buttered round baking pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top.
- While the rolls are baking, prepare icing.
- Frost the warm rolls with the icing. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More