- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 cup milk
- Work all topping ingredings together with your fingertips or with pastry blender, until well mixed. Set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
- Mix sugar and butter with your fingertips until butter is well dispersed.
- Stir in beaten egg thoroughly, then add flour and milk alternately, beginning and ending with flour.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Sprinkle Topping over the surface.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
NotesServed warm, this makes a delicious breakfast bread.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More