- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryHere's another holiday snack or gift giveaway
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 4 cups whole almonds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Lightly grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Lightly beat the egg white; add water, and beat until frothy but not stiff.
- Add the nuts, and stir until well coated. Mix the sugar, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over the nuts.
- Toss to coat, and spread evenly on the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- Allow to cool, then store nuts in airtight containers