- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 4 cups whole almonds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Lightly grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Lightly beat the egg white; add water, and beat until frothy but not stiff.
- Add the nuts, and stir until well coated. Mix the sugar, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over the nuts.
- Toss to coat, and spread evenly on the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- Allow to cool, then store nuts in airtight containers
NotesHere's another holiday snack or gift giveaway
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More