- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGot this receipe from my sister who I love to exchange reciepes with! Very good.
- 1 loaf Cinnamon Raisin Bread (cut into 2x2 in. pieces)
- 1 qt.low fat milk Heated
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnimon
- 1/2 - 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 - 1 cup raisins
- 4 small apples peeled and diced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 in pan.
- Place bread in milk, and soak 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Stir into bread and milk.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 45-50 minutes until center is firm.