- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pckg (9 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 pckg (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter/margarine, melted
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cp chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Beat together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and butter on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour half into greased 8" square baking dish. Top with Apples.
- Combine sugar, nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle half over apples.
- Top with remaining batter and then sugar mix.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutesor until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
NotesI usually double this recipe and put in a long cake pan instead of the 8" square.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Food Travels Through Italy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More