- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pckg (9 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 pckg (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter/margarine, melted
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cp chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Beat together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and butter on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour half into greased 8" square baking dish. Top with Apples.
- Combine sugar, nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle half over apples.
- Top with remaining batter and then sugar mix.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutesor until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
NotesI usually double this recipe and put in a long cake pan instead of the 8" square.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Naked Macaron
Cooking with SabraSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More