- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pckg (9 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 pckg (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter/margarine, melted
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cp chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Beat together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and butter on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour half into greased 8" square baking dish. Top with Apples.
- Combine sugar, nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle half over apples.
- Top with remaining batter and then sugar mix.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutesor until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
NotesI usually double this recipe and put in a long cake pan instead of the 8" square.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More