- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine, flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Stir just until flour is moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased 12-cup muffin pan.
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Serve with LAND O LAKES® Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil.
NotesCinnamon and apple are a perfect combination for these easy breakfast or brunch muffins.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More