- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine, flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Stir just until flour is moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased 12-cup muffin pan.
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Serve with LAND O LAKES® Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil.
NotesCinnamon and apple are a perfect combination for these easy breakfast or brunch muffins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More