CINNAMON APPLE MUFFINS
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine, flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Stir just until flour is moistened.
Spoon batter into greased 12-cup muffin pan.
Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until lightly browned.
Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.
Serve with LAND O LAKES® Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil.