- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine, flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Stir just until flour is moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased 12-cup muffin pan.
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Serve with LAND O LAKES® Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil.
NotesCinnamon and apple are a perfect combination for these easy breakfast or brunch muffins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More