- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon apple juice, divided
- 3/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped walnuts
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions.
- In a saucepan, combine the apples,
- 2/3 cup apple juice and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until apples are tender.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining juice until
- Stir into apples.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Split pastry shell; spoon apple mixture into pastry shells.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
The Social CookbookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More