- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon apple juice, divided
- 3/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped walnuts
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions.
- In a saucepan, combine the apples,
- 2/3 cup apple juice and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until apples are tender.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining juice until
- Stir into apples.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Split pastry shell; spoon apple mixture into pastry shells.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Yummy Butternut Squash Soup
Meatball Stufeed Tomato
Zesty Party MixSee More