- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon apple juice, divided
- 3/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped walnuts
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions.
- In a saucepan, combine the apples,
- 2/3 cup apple juice and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until apples are tender.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining juice until
- Stir into apples.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Split pastry shell; spoon apple mixture into pastry shells.
Cooking with Sabra
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More