- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon apple juice, divided
- 3/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped walnuts
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions.
- In a saucepan, combine the apples,
- 2/3 cup apple juice and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until apples are tender.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining juice until
- Stir into apples.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Split pastry shell; spoon apple mixture into pastry shells.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More