- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 (12-ounce) can apricot nectar
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer mixture until reduced to 3/4 cup (about 30
- minutes). Strain the apricot mixture through a sieve over a bowl, and discard solids.
- Preheat broiler. Place salmon fillets on a broiler pan lined with
- foil; broil 5 minutes. Brush fish with 1/4 cup apricot mixture. Broil
- for 3 minutes or until lightly browned and fish flakes easily when
- tested with a fork. Serve the fish with the remaining apricot mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More