- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 sm apples, cored and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cp unsweetened apple sauce
- splash orange juice (I used blood orange juice)
- 3 TB lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Toss apple wedges in lemon juice and place in an ovensafe pan.
- Mix together apple sauce, cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange juice.
- Saute in medium sauce pan until warmed throughout.
- Pour over apples and bake at 350 for 30 minute. Test one. If not done broil for 5 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt, ice cream, or over pancakes or waffles.
- I love these over my whole wheat pancakes.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More