- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 sm apples, cored and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cp unsweetened apple sauce
- splash orange juice (I used blood orange juice)
- 3 TB lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Toss apple wedges in lemon juice and place in an ovensafe pan.
- Mix together apple sauce, cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange juice.
- Saute in medium sauce pan until warmed throughout.
- Pour over apples and bake at 350 for 30 minute. Test one. If not done broil for 5 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt, ice cream, or over pancakes or waffles.
- I love these over my whole wheat pancakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Get Fit With Good Food!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More