- Cooking Time: 20 seconds
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
- 1 banana per person
- cinnamon sugar mix (3/4 cup sugar & 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon)
- 2 Tablespoons butter for every two bananas
- Melt butter in shallow bowl in microwave.
- Put 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar mix in another shallow bowl.
- Cut each banana into four pieces.
- Roll each banana piece in melted butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar until coated.
- Put 4 banana pieces on each serving plate and microwave 20 to 25 seconds.
NotesThese are served at most churrascaria restaurants (Brazilian steakhouse restaurants) and we LOVE them. I decided to try these at home for dessert tonight, and they were a big hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More