- Cooking Time: 20 seconds
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
- 1 banana per person
- cinnamon sugar mix (3/4 cup sugar & 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon)
- 2 Tablespoons butter for every two bananas
- Melt butter in shallow bowl in microwave.
- Put 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar mix in another shallow bowl.
- Cut each banana into four pieces.
- Roll each banana piece in melted butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar until coated.
- Put 4 banana pieces on each serving plate and microwave 20 to 25 seconds.
NotesThese are served at most churrascaria restaurants (Brazilian steakhouse restaurants) and we LOVE them. I decided to try these at home for dessert tonight, and they were a big hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Italian Exchange
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More