- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cupa quinoa
- 2 cups soymilk
- 4 cups blueberries/ rasberries (fresh preferably but frozen is fine)
- 1-cup pecans
- Rinse the quinoa for several minutes and then drain.
- Put the quinoa in a saucepan with the water and milk.
- Cook over low heat until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Place quinoa in a serving bowl.
- Top with berries, nuts and drizzled honey to taste.
NotesI make this for Mother's Day Brunch every year. It started out as a dish for vegans but everyone else loved it too.
Simple Homemade Favorites
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More