- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cupa quinoa
- 2 cups soymilk
- 4 cups blueberries/ rasberries (fresh preferably but frozen is fine)
- 1-cup pecans
- Rinse the quinoa for several minutes and then drain.
- Put the quinoa in a saucepan with the water and milk.
- Cook over low heat until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Place quinoa in a serving bowl.
- Top with berries, nuts and drizzled honey to taste.
NotesI make this for Mother's Day Brunch every year. It started out as a dish for vegans but everyone else loved it too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
GAES PTO Recipes
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More