- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cans refrigerator biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon in a bowl.
- Roll biscuits in cinnamon and sugar mixture, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Grease a bundt cake pan and drop biscuit pieces in the pan, keeping them evenly distributed.
- Mix 1 cup sugar, butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour over biscuits and bake for 45 minutes or until done.
- Let cool and flip over on a plate.
- Pull apart to eat.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Baked Baby Reds
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Classic Blue Cheese DressingSee More