- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cans refrigerator biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon in a bowl.
- Roll biscuits in cinnamon and sugar mixture, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Grease a bundt cake pan and drop biscuit pieces in the pan, keeping them evenly distributed.
- Mix 1 cup sugar, butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour over biscuits and bake for 45 minutes or until done.
- Let cool and flip over on a plate.
- Pull apart to eat.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More