- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cans refrigerator biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon in a bowl.
- Roll biscuits in cinnamon and sugar mixture, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Grease a bundt cake pan and drop biscuit pieces in the pan, keeping them evenly distributed.
- Mix 1 cup sugar, butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour over biscuits and bake for 45 minutes or until done.
- Let cool and flip over on a plate.
- Pull apart to eat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More