- 12 Rhodes™ Buttermilk or Southern Style Biscuits, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Frosting: if desired
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Cut each biscuit in 4 equal pieces.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Dip each biscuit piece in melted butter and then into cinnamon sugar mixture. Place in one cup of a sprayed muffin tin.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Sprinkle any leftover cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the biscuits.
- Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from tin to cool.
- Combine frosting ingredients and drizzle with frosting, if desired.
NotesThe delicious flavor of cinnamon added to our melt in your mouth biscuits!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More