- 12 Rhodes™ Buttermilk or Southern Style Biscuits, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Frosting: if desired
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Cut each biscuit in 4 equal pieces.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Dip each biscuit piece in melted butter and then into cinnamon sugar mixture. Place in one cup of a sprayed muffin tin.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Sprinkle any leftover cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the biscuits.
- Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from tin to cool.
- Combine frosting ingredients and drizzle with frosting, if desired.
NotesThe delicious flavor of cinnamon added to our melt in your mouth biscuits!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More