CINNAMON BLISS CAKES
Cinnamon Bliss Cakes
This recipe goes with: Cinnamon Bliss Cake
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) plain yellow cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon Sugar Mix:
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9x13 in pan.
2. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil, eggs, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
After scraping sides of the bowl, increase mixer speed to medium and blend 1 1/2 to 2 minutes more-- the batter will look thick but well combined.
3. Pour 1/2 batter into pan.
Sprinkle Cinnamon Sugar Mix on top, then cover with remaining cake mix.
4. Bake until cake is golden and fork comes out almost clean, about 30-32min.
5. Place pan on a cooling rack for at least 25min.
6. Punch small holes about 1-2 inches apart throughout cake.
Melt butter on stovetop, stirring in the cinnamon and sugar until well-blended.
Pour overtop the cake evenly and allow to sink in and cool for at least one hour.
7. To prepare the frosting, simply stir the cinnamon into the frosting until well-mixed. Frost cake evenly, and enjoy!