- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 6 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls, slightly thawed
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed and well drained
- 1/3 cup blueberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Cut each cinnamon roll in half making 12 thinner cinnamon rolls. Place each one in a sprayed muffin cup and flatten so dough presses up against the sides of the cup. Combine blueberries, preserves and lemon zest. Divide equally between the 12 cups. Combine crumble ingredients and sprinkle over tops of each one. Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in pan and then remove to cooling rack. Thin frosting that comes with the rolls with a little milk and drizzle over muffins.
NotesSatisfy your senses with the smell of cinnamon, the taste of sweet blueberries and the texture of delicious crumble.