- Cooking Time: 50 mins
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
BackstoryServe a Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble so scrumptious not a crumb will be left over!
- 6 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- 21 ounce can blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- cream cheese frosting (included with Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls)
- Remove rolls from pan.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and replace rolls.
- Spread blueberry pie filling evenly over and between rolls.
- Combine butter, flour, brown sugar and pecans and sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake at 350°F 45-50 minutes.
- Drizzle with cream cheese frosting while still warm.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More