- Cooking Time: 50 mins
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 6 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- 21 ounce can blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- cream cheese frosting (included with Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls)
- Remove rolls from pan.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and replace rolls.
- Spread blueberry pie filling evenly over and between rolls.
- Combine butter, flour, brown sugar and pecans and sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake at 350°F 45-50 minutes.
- Drizzle with cream cheese frosting while still warm.
NotesServe a Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble so scrumptious not a crumb will be left over!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Recipes for Vitality
Special SmoothiesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More