- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6 Slices
- Preparation Time:
- 6 prepared slices Dassant Cinnamon Chip Bread - cut 3/4-inch thick
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Warm maple syrup
- Beat eggs, half and half, sugar, and vanilla extract in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish to blend.
- Add bread and turn to coat.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add bread and cook until golden brown and firm, approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plates and serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More