- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz Mountain Dew soda
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 3 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add Mountain Dew and bring together.
- Stir in cinnamon chips
- Place in greased loaf pan, top with pats of butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes - 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
- ** this makes great french toast too!
NotesHere's a bread that uses Mountain Dew - and it's amazing!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Koken met OmaSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More