- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. Karo® light or dark syrup
- 40 oz. can cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 3 Tb. butter
- 1 Tb. corn starch
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Place sweet potatoes in a shallow 1 1/2 - 2 qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In small sauce pan over low heat melt butter.
- Stir in Karo® syrup, brown sugar, corn starch, salt and cinnamon.
- Cook and stir 1 - 2 minutes or until smooth. Pour evenly over sweet potatoes; stir gently to coat.
- Bake in 350º oven 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly
NotesSweet potatoes is one of my favorite sides and this is possibly the best recipe I've ever found for them. Now whenever people know I'm gonna make the Candied Yams, everyone wants to know if I'm gonna make the ones with the cinnamon! LOL
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More