- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced about 1/2-inch thick (I use a can of carrots)
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Combine the carrots, water and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- 2. Add the sugar, honey and oil. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes or until the carrots are very tender and only 2 tablespoons liquid remain in the pan and coat the carrots. Do not cook until all the liquid evaporates. Add the cinnamon, stir gently, and remove from heat. Serve hot or at room temperature. Serves four.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More