- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- 2 (8oz) pkgs of cream cheese
- 1 c sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 pd (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 c sugar
- 3 t cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread one package of the crescent rolls into a glass 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Spread this mixture over the crescent rolls, and layer the remaining crescent rolls over the cream cheese.
- To make the topping,melt the butter and add the cinnamon and sugar. Pour this mixture over the rolls and bake for 30 minutes.