- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- 2 (8oz) pkgs of cream cheese
- 1 c sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 pd (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 c sugar
- 3 t cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread one package of the crescent rolls into a glass 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Spread this mixture over the crescent rolls, and layer the remaining crescent rolls over the cream cheese.
- To make the topping,melt the butter and add the cinnamon and sugar. Pour this mixture over the rolls and bake for 30 minutes.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More