- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- Olive oil (just enough to lightly cover the pan)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (I use a little more!)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts
- Heat pan over medium heat with olive oil.
- Add the onions and garlic, and simmer for about 5 minutes or so until the onions are soft.
- Add the diced tomato, bay leaf, cinnamon, and a little of the broth and stir to mix.
- Add the chicken and the rest of the broth, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is fully cooked (about 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the breast).
- Discard the bay leaf and spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cooking with Sabra
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More