- Cooking Time: 7-10
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 4 Texas rolls Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Roll each Texas roll into a very thin 8-inch circle.
- Spritz with butter-flavored spray.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350° F for 7-10 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
- Remove from oven and cut immediately into wedges with pizza cutter.
- Blend all dip ingredients until smooth.
- Serve cooled chips with dip
NotesA quick and easy recipe to try for Cinco de Mayo
Full Recipe: http://www.teenkitchentakeover.com/recipes/view/861
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Social CookbookSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More