- Cooking Time: 7-10
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 4 Texas rolls Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Roll each Texas roll into a very thin 8-inch circle.
- Spritz with butter-flavored spray.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350° F for 7-10 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
- Remove from oven and cut immediately into wedges with pizza cutter.
- Blend all dip ingredients until smooth.
- Serve cooled chips with dip
NotesA quick and easy recipe to try for Cinco de Mayo
Full Recipe: http://www.teenkitchentakeover.com/recipes/view/861