- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar - no lumps
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 2 whole eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet choc chips
- Mix all liquid ingredients together.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, except for chocolate chips. Mix.
- Add chocolate chips last and put into muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More