- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup margarine/butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- Cream together butter, sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium bowl, blend flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and buttermilk to butter and sugar mixture. Beat for 2 minutes or till thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture into greased 9"x13" baking dish or pan.
- Sprinkle top with remaining brown sugar and nuts.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More