- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2/3 c Non dairy coffee creamer
- 1/3 c Instant coffee granules
- 1/3 c Granulated sugar
- 1 ts Ground 5-spice
- 1/2 ts Ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir until well blended.
- Store in airtight container. Yields 1 1/3 cups coffee mix To serve:
- spoon 1 heaping tablespoon coffee mix into 8 ounces hot water. stir
- until well blended.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More