- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in small saucepan on low heat. Remove from heat.
- In small mixing bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Lightly dip each biscuit into melted butter, then in sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place rolls in a 9 inch cakepan to form a ring.
- Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and serve warm.
NotesI believe I learned this recipe from my 11th grade cooking teacher! Haha. This is a great recipe to make with kids or to have teenagers make on their own. It's like a coffee cake, but really easy and tastes really good. :)
Taste of CenturyLink
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More