- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can reduced fat cresent rolls
- 1/2 package (4oz) cream cheese, cut into 8 cubes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.
- Seperate cresent rolls.
- Dip cream cheese cube in milk, then cinnamon sugar to coat evenly.
- Place in center of cresent, fold corners in and press edges together.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with all 8 cresents.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThese are perfect hot from the oven in the morning with a cup of coffee. So simple I hesitate to even call it a recipe, but so delicious it's more than worth the few minutes it takes to prepare these goodies for the oven.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Fun appetizers and snacks
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More