- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can reduced fat cresent rolls
- 1/2 package (4oz) cream cheese, cut into 8 cubes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.
- Seperate cresent rolls.
- Dip cream cheese cube in milk, then cinnamon sugar to coat evenly.
- Place in center of cresent, fold corners in and press edges together.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with all 8 cresents.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThese are perfect hot from the oven in the morning with a cup of coffee. So simple I hesitate to even call it a recipe, but so delicious it's more than worth the few minutes it takes to prepare these goodies for the oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Jean’s Recipe File
Special SmoothiesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More