- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can reduced fat cresent rolls
- 1/2 package (4oz) cream cheese, cut into 8 cubes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.
- Seperate cresent rolls.
- Dip cream cheese cube in milk, then cinnamon sugar to coat evenly.
- Place in center of cresent, fold corners in and press edges together.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with all 8 cresents.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThese are perfect hot from the oven in the morning with a cup of coffee. So simple I hesitate to even call it a recipe, but so delicious it's more than worth the few minutes it takes to prepare these goodies for the oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More