- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 egg yolks
- 48 slices white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine the cinnamon with 1 cup of the
- sugar and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter or margarine, cream cheese, egg yolks and the remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
- Spread this mixture on the pieces of bread and roll them up. Brush each roll with the melted butter or margarine and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place roll-ups seam side down on a lightly greased cookie sheet, cover tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and freeze.
- 30 minutes before baking, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Do not thaw the rolls before baking. Remove rolls from the freezer, uncover and bake for 15 minutes at 400F. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More