- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 egg yolks
- 48 slices white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine the cinnamon with 1 cup of the
- sugar and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter or margarine, cream cheese, egg yolks and the remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
- Spread this mixture on the pieces of bread and roll them up. Brush each roll with the melted butter or margarine and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place roll-ups seam side down on a lightly greased cookie sheet, cover tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and freeze.
- 30 minutes before baking, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Do not thaw the rolls before baking. Remove rolls from the freezer, uncover and bake for 15 minutes at 400F. Serve hot.
Delicious Bahamian Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More