- Cooking Time: 30 to 45 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white Karo syrup
- 5 drops red food coloring
- Cinnamon oil
- Bring to boil sugar, water and Karo.
- Add food coloring and continue to cook.
- Cook to 300 degrees.
- Take off heat stir in 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon oil (it is very strong).
- Pour onto cookie sheet, let cool and break into pieces
NotesIf you can't find cinnamon oil try the pharmacy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More