- Cooking Time: 30 to 45 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white Karo syrup
- 5 drops red food coloring
- Cinnamon oil
- Bring to boil sugar, water and Karo.
- Add food coloring and continue to cook.
- Cook to 300 degrees.
- Take off heat stir in 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon oil (it is very strong).
- Pour onto cookie sheet, let cool and break into pieces
NotesIf you can't find cinnamon oil try the pharmacy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More