- Cooking Time: 30 to 45 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white Karo syrup
- 5 drops red food coloring
- Cinnamon oil
- Bring to boil sugar, water and Karo.
- Add food coloring and continue to cook.
- Cook to 300 degrees.
- Take off heat stir in 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon oil (it is very strong).
- Pour onto cookie sheet, let cool and break into pieces
NotesIf you can't find cinnamon oil try the pharmacy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More