- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24- 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted and cooled
- 1. In a small mixer bowl, beat egg whites till soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form. Combine flour and cinnamon and stir into egg whites. Stir in cooled, metled butter or margarine till well mixed.
- 2. Generously grease two 4 inch circles on a cookie sheet. Drop a small mount of batter (two level measuring teaspoonfulls) onto each greased spot. Spread with the back of a spoon into 3 inch circles.
- 3. Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes or until done. Immediately loosen with a pancake turner and roll around the greased handle of a wooden spoon. Slide off cookie and cool on a wire cooling rack. Repeat with remaining batter, using a clean, greased circle on cookie sheet for each.
- Makes 24-30.
- Note: You can bake up to three 2-cookie batches before washing the cookie sheet. Grease two circles on opposite sides of the cookie sheet for the first batch. For the second and third batches, grease areas on the sheet that haven't been used.
NotesI loved to make (and eat) these when I was a kid. :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More