- Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Servings: 10 - 12
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 12 Rhodes ™ Cinnamon Rolls, thawed
- 12 ounces frozen fruit, thawed & drained
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 tablespoon almonds, sliced
- 2 icing packets (included with cinnamon rolls)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon water
- Thaw cinnamon rolls (about 2 hours at room temperature). Cut each thawed roll into 4 pieces. Arrange pieces in a sprayed 9x13-inch pan. Gently press pieces together to form a crust. Toss drained fruit with 1/2 cup powdered sugar and spoon over crust. Top with granola and almonds. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise 2 hours. Remove plastic wrap. Bake at 350°F 25 minutes or until center is done. If necessary, cover with foil the last 10 minutes. For almond frosting, combine icing packets with almond extract and water. Drizzle over cinnamon fruit crunch while still warm.
NotesThis looks like dessert but could be breakfast with these fun ingredients on a cinnamon roll base.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1623
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Naked Macaron
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More