- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 10 ounces cinnamon chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Line a 9X13" pan with foil then coat with cooking spray.
- In a heavy bottom 3 quart sauce pan, combine sugar, butter, and milk. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Keep stirring and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cinnamon chips until melted. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla then beat until blended.
- Carefully pour mixture into the prepared dish. Let cool to room temperature then gently lift out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
50 Shades of Taste
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More