- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 10 ounces cinnamon chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Line a 9X13" pan with foil then coat with cooking spray.
- In a heavy bottom 3 quart sauce pan, combine sugar, butter, and milk. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Keep stirring and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cinnamon chips until melted. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla then beat until blended.
- Carefully pour mixture into the prepared dish. Let cool to room temperature then gently lift out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More