- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 10 ounces cinnamon chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Line a 9X13" pan with foil then coat with cooking spray.
- In a heavy bottom 3 quart sauce pan, combine sugar, butter, and milk. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Keep stirring and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cinnamon chips until melted. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla then beat until blended.
- Carefully pour mixture into the prepared dish. Let cool to room temperature then gently lift out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into squares.
Delicious Bahamian Recipes
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More