- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 cups Corn Chex or Rice Chex
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add selected Chex cereal.
- Heat until all pieces are coated.
- Continue for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle half of mixture (cinnamon and sugar) over Chex cereal evenly.
- Continue to sprinkle sugar mixture over Chex until all is covered.
- Heat one minute longer.
- Spread on paper towel to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More