- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 cups Corn Chex or Rice Chex
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add selected Chex cereal.
- Heat until all pieces are coated.
- Continue for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle half of mixture (cinnamon and sugar) over Chex cereal evenly.
- Continue to sprinkle sugar mixture over Chex until all is covered.
- Heat one minute longer.
- Spread on paper towel to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More