- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C ground cinnamon
- 1 T ground cloves
- 1 T ground nutmeg
- 3/4 C Applesauce
- 2 T Aleens Tacky Glue
- Ribbon for hangers
- In a medium bowl combine cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Stir in applesauce and glue.
- Work mixture with hands to form a ball.
- If too wet add more cinnamon, if too dry add more applesauce.
- Knead ball on cinnamon sprinkled surface till it holds together well.
- Divide dough into 4 parts and roll each one out 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with cookie cutters.
- Add hanger hole by cutting with a straw before drying.
- Air dry 4 or 5 days turning over each day or oven dry 250 several hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More