- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C ground cinnamon
- 1 T ground cloves
- 1 T ground nutmeg
- 3/4 C Applesauce
- 2 T Aleens Tacky Glue
- Ribbon for hangers
- In a medium bowl combine cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Stir in applesauce and glue.
- Work mixture with hands to form a ball.
- If too wet add more cinnamon, if too dry add more applesauce.
- Knead ball on cinnamon sprinkled surface till it holds together well.
- Divide dough into 4 parts and roll each one out 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with cookie cutters.
- Add hanger hole by cutting with a straw before drying.
- Air dry 4 or 5 days turning over each day or oven dry 250 several hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More