- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C ground cinnamon
- 1 T ground cloves
- 1 T ground nutmeg
- 3/4 C Applesauce
- 2 T Aleens Tacky Glue
- Ribbon for hangers
- In a medium bowl combine cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Stir in applesauce and glue.
- Work mixture with hands to form a ball.
- If too wet add more cinnamon, if too dry add more applesauce.
- Knead ball on cinnamon sprinkled surface till it holds together well.
- Divide dough into 4 parts and roll each one out 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with cookie cutters.
- Add hanger hole by cutting with a straw before drying.
- Air dry 4 or 5 days turning over each day or oven dry 250 several hours.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More