- Cooking Time: 35-40 min
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with a 12x15-inch sheet of Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside.
- FOR COFFEECAKE, Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Blend flour mixture and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- COMBINE sour cream, milk, eggs and vanilla extract; add to dry ingredients. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Spoon half of batter into parchment-lined baking pan. Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half over batter. Spread remaining batter over topping. Sprinkle with remaining topping.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More