- Cooking Time: 12 to 14
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cups butter (room temp)
- 2 1/4 Cups sugar
- 3/4 Cups brown sugar
- 3 tsp.vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 6 3/4 Cups AP flour
- 4 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp.salt
- 3 Cups chopped pecans
- 3/4C sugar
- 4 1/2t ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift all dry ingredients together (AP flour, baking powder and salt)
- Cream your butter with brown sugar and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla. Then add dry ingredients. Stir in ground pecans.
- Take dough and roll into logs, wrap up and refrigerate until completely cold.
- Remove from refrig and wrap. Roll in sugar and ground cinnamon mixture until covered. Slice and layout on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 - 14 mins.
NotesNice and easy slice cookie. Cut the recipe in half for home use.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More