- Cooking Time: 12 to 14
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cups butter (room temp)
- 2 1/4 Cups sugar
- 3/4 Cups brown sugar
- 3 tsp.vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 6 3/4 Cups AP flour
- 4 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp.salt
- 3 Cups chopped pecans
- 3/4C sugar
- 4 1/2t ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift all dry ingredients together (AP flour, baking powder and salt)
- Cream your butter with brown sugar and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla. Then add dry ingredients. Stir in ground pecans.
- Take dough and roll into logs, wrap up and refrigerate until completely cold.
- Remove from refrig and wrap. Roll in sugar and ground cinnamon mixture until covered. Slice and layout on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 - 14 mins.
NotesNice and easy slice cookie. Cut the recipe in half for home use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
My Family Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More