- Cooking Time: 12 to 14
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cups butter (room temp)
- 2 1/4 Cups sugar
- 3/4 Cups brown sugar
- 3 tsp.vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 6 3/4 Cups AP flour
- 4 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp.salt
- 3 Cups chopped pecans
- 3/4C sugar
- 4 1/2t ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift all dry ingredients together (AP flour, baking powder and salt)
- Cream your butter with brown sugar and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla. Then add dry ingredients. Stir in ground pecans.
- Take dough and roll into logs, wrap up and refrigerate until completely cold.
- Remove from refrig and wrap. Roll in sugar and ground cinnamon mixture until covered. Slice and layout on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 - 14 mins.
NotesNice and easy slice cookie. Cut the recipe in half for home use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More