CINNAMON PECAN TWISTS
- Cooking Time: 18 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (9 1/4 by 10inch) sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Combine sugar, pecans and cinnamon in a food processor and process until sandy.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Unfold pastry and brush with egg.
- Spread sugar mixture over pastry.
- Cut in half, and then cut into 8 (1/2 inch wide) strips.
- Twist strips.
- Lay on pans, pushing ends down with your thumb. Freeze 10 to 15 minutes until firm
- Bake at 400 degrees.
- Bake until golden, rotating pans halfway, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cool on a rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More