- Cooking Time: 18 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (9 1/4 by 10inch) sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Combine sugar, pecans and cinnamon in a food processor and process until sandy.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Unfold pastry and brush with egg.
- Spread sugar mixture over pastry.
- Cut in half, and then cut into 8 (1/2 inch wide) strips.
- Twist strips.
- Lay on pans, pushing ends down with your thumb. Freeze 10 to 15 minutes until firm
- Bake at 400 degrees.
- Bake until golden, rotating pans halfway, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cool on a rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More