- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 3/4 Cup light corn syrup
- 3 Tablespoons cinnamon drops candy, crushed
- 3/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup strained orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Quarts plain popcorn
- Mix sugar, syrup, cinnamon drops, salt and orange juice in a heavy saucepan.
- Heat slowly until the sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
- Bring to a rapid boil, cook to 248 degrees on a candy thermometer or to the firm ball stage when tested in cold water.
- Remove from the heat and stir in butter.
- Place the popcorn in an extra large bowl.
- Slowly pour syrup over the corn, tossing with a spoon until coated evenly.
- Spread out on waxed paper, keeping the corn well separated.
- Cool completely.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More