- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 3/4 Cup light corn syrup
- 3 Tablespoons cinnamon drops candy, crushed
- 3/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup strained orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Quarts plain popcorn
- Mix sugar, syrup, cinnamon drops, salt and orange juice in a heavy saucepan.
- Heat slowly until the sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
- Bring to a rapid boil, cook to 248 degrees on a candy thermometer or to the firm ball stage when tested in cold water.
- Remove from the heat and stir in butter.
- Place the popcorn in an extra large bowl.
- Slowly pour syrup over the corn, tossing with a spoon until coated evenly.
- Spread out on waxed paper, keeping the corn well separated.
- Cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More