- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 3/4 Cup light corn syrup
- 3 Tablespoons cinnamon drops candy, crushed
- 3/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup strained orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Quarts plain popcorn
- Mix sugar, syrup, cinnamon drops, salt and orange juice in a heavy saucepan.
- Heat slowly until the sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
- Bring to a rapid boil, cook to 248 degrees on a candy thermometer or to the firm ball stage when tested in cold water.
- Remove from the heat and stir in butter.
- Place the popcorn in an extra large bowl.
- Slowly pour syrup over the corn, tossing with a spoon until coated evenly.
- Spread out on waxed paper, keeping the corn well separated.
- Cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More