- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 18 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Spray a 9X5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Cut rolls in half and roll in butter and then in sugar mixture. Place in loaf pan (you will have two layers of roll halves).
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. Remove from pan and place on serving platter. Drizzle with icing if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More