- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 18 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 Pkg Butterscotch LONG COOKING pudding
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 cube) Butter, melted
- (nuts are optional)
- One Bundt Pan
- Layer 18 frozen rolls in Bundt Pan.
- Sprinkle w/half of all ingredients except butter
- Layer with remaining rolls & remaining ingredients
- Pour Butter over the top evenly.
- Let sit overnight in oven. In the morning bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- (hint-I cover the top gently with tin foil to avoid the top rolls turning too brown)
NotesI got this recipe from a friend of mine at work, many years ago, although she still works here. I make it for breakfast for Christmas morning; I would never be forgiven if I didn't make this for my family! I occasionally make it throughout the year also & no one's ever turned it down.
Submitted by: "Kristine G. Aagard"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More