- Cooking Time: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-3 tablespoons milk, if dough is crumbly
- 1 package Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, for rolling cookies in
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner.
- Unwrap pumpkin spice Kisses and place them in a small bowl in the freezer until ready to use. Place 1/2 cup granulated sugar in a bowl for rolling cookies in; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Gradually add in small batches to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined. If dough is crumbly and not coming together, add 1 tablespoon of milk at a time until dough forms.
- Scoop dough into 1 tablespoon-sized balls, roll in sugar, and place on baking sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool three minutes. Gently push a frozen pumpkin spice kiss into the center. If your Kisses are starting to melt too quickly, put them in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate has set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More